What is The Difference between DUI and DWI?
Stopping the Behavior before It Gets Worse
- Detoxification that breaks the physiological dependency on alcohol and protects your health
- Group therapy that provides for addiction education to understand the breadth of the condition
- Family counseling, which helps loved ones recognize the extent of your use disorder and how it affects you
- Psychotherapy that includes behavioral counseling for coping skills development
- Holistic practices such as yoga to explore new stress management techniques you can continue after program graduation