A Series Of Reflection Questions Related to Your Well-Being
Practicing Wellness Daily
As we mentioned, prioritizing wellness doesn’t need to take long. There are many quick ways to put your health first, such as keeping a gratitude journal and asking yourself wellness questions. By asking yourself questions related to your wellness, you will be more in touch with yourself and more able to understand your thoughts & feelings. Additionally, asking yourself questions regularly may help you reprogram your subconscious into believing you have more energy. This may, in turn, make you actually feel more energized. Therefore, it’s best to ask yourself wellness questions in the morning to set the rest of your day off on the right foot.
We understand that it may be easier said than done to ask yourself wellness questions. If you’re not sure what kind of questions to ask yourself, we’re here to help you get started. Below are twelve wellness questions to ask yourself. You don’t have to ask yourself all of these questions every day, but it’s encouraged to ask a few regularly to establish a pattern.
Best Wellness Questions to Ask Yourself
- How do I feel at this moment? Both mentally and physically?
- What is taking up most of my headspace at the moment?
- What or who makes me happiest? Why?
- What will I engage in today to bring myself joy?
- What am I most committed to? Why am I committed to it?
- Who or what inspires me the most?
- Do I have enough quiet time with myself?
- When was the last time I ate a full meal?
- What am I looking forward to? What am I the most excited about?
- What do I love most about myself? What is my best characteristic?
- What am I grateful/thankful for today?
- What is one thing I can do today to help me achieve my long-term goals?