American Nurse Association
Addiction Treatment Center
American Nurse Association Addiction Treatment Center
What Sets an American Nurse Association Addiction Treatment Center Apart?
When you first drive up, you notice the home-like atmosphere of the facility. Next, you cannot help but take in the restful atmosphere of the wooded surroundings. As a nurse, you understand that rest and relaxation are part of healing. With chemical dependency, they’re vital.
Next, you work with addiction specialists at our American Nurse Association Addiction Treatment Center. They understand how easy it is for nurses to fall into the trap of substance abuse. There are long hours and the continued high stress of the profession. Similarly, there are the traumatic experiences and images that you just cannot get out of your head.
Before you know it, you’re numbing yourself. Then, you need something to keep you going. Eventually, you end up with one or more chemical dependencies. Because you’re in the business, you know all the symptoms.
Entrust your care to professionals who staff our union members addiction treatment center. They’ll customize the care approach to meet your needs. Examples include:
- Trauma therapy for nurses struggling with flashbacks, unwelcome emotions, and sudden anxiety flare-ups
- Dual diagnosis assessment and treatment for co-occurring mental health disorders such as depression
- Cognitive behavioral therapy that lets you overcome dysfunctional habits in daily living and interactions
- Family therapy as a way to reconnect with loved ones and create openness where there was a lot of secrecy
- Group therapy sessions that pave the way for future support group attendance