What are Dabs?
You can process marijuana extract using several different methods. Each method produces an array of concentrations, colors, and textures, including:
What are the Dangers of Dabbing?
Potential Health Risks of Dabbing Marijuana
- You can incur self-inflicted burns and injuries while developing the dab
- You run the risk of starting a fire and putting other people’s safety at risk
- A single hit is up to 10 times more potent than a regular hit on a joint
- You may develop a high tolerance for marijuana
- Hallucinations, paranoia, anxiety, and psychosis are all possible side effects of inhaling it
- There are multiple hazardous chemicals in dabs – you may have no idea what you are inhaling